Innovant Public Relations is seeking a part-time graphic designer (approx. 20 hours a week) to assist with creating brand identities, communications materials, and websites for a variety of clients in the clean energy sector. Candidates should have proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and experience with creating a variety of assets in print and digital formats. If you are interested in working for an exciting, growing, and dynamic PR firm with the potential to join in a full-time role, we want to meet you. Please provide recent examples of your work and three references with your resume and email it in one PDF to info@InnovantPR.com.
- Collaborate with clients and the Innovant PR team to design brand identities, brochures, handouts, newsletters, branded collateral and other print collateral
- Perform production tasks for logos, icons, imagery, etc. that meet the appropriate specifications including color scheme, resolution, and optimization
- Create mockups and layouts for websites and work with the design team to develop them into fully functional websites in WordPress
- Assist with updating and maintaining Innovant’s website along with client websites
- Organize and manage templates, photos and media assets
- Design proposals for potential new clients
- Participate in client and team meetings and phone calls
- Record time for monthly client billing purposes and compiling details for invoices
- Educational background in Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- Deep working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Affects is a plus
- Understanding of website design and content organization from a usability perspective combined with forward-thinking design trends
- Experience with WordPress and web mockup software such as Adobe XD or Figma is a plus
- Keen eye for emerging trends in print and web design practices
- Ability to produce a first-rate work product under tight deadlines
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills, competence making and participating in professional phone calls
- Excellent time management skills and proven success at working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Fast learner and efficient worker
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members
About Innovant PR
Innovant Public Relations (Innovant PR), a communications strategy firm, was launched with a goal of supporting companies in the clean energy sector that are seeking results-oriented community outreach counsel and support, media relations, and branding.
We specialize in using integrated marketing communications strategies to generate positive exposure for our clients. Our approach is to use the best of each medium (earned media, social media, web content, advertising, events and sponsorships, product placement, and marketing collateral) to build on the impact of others, so that the end result far exceeds what can be expected from any single source or campaign. At Innovant PR, we appreciate working within a set budget and under tight deadlines.
Innovant PR is founded on deep, hard-earned public relations and community outreach experience. We are a highly skilled team of creatives, writers, strategists, artists, dreamers, and doers. We are inspired by every project that we work on, big or small. Our passion for the work and dedication to success are what bonds us as a team and inspires us to excel and do our very best for our clients. We are responsive 24/7 and think of ourselves as an extension of our clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a growing firm representing incredible clean energy companies and organizations that are doing meaningful work to make the world better